Mason to Metro Shuttle
- Fall 2019 Schedules
- Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro, Monday through Friday (in effect Monday, 8/26/19)
- Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro, Saturday and Sunday (in effect Saturday, 8/24/19)
- New: Last pick up at Vienna Metro is 12:15am Mon-Fri and 12:00am on Sat-Sun. Does not always meet up with the last train in to Vienna. Please plan accordingly. Situations can change with Metro service. To stay up-to-date, sign up for Metro alerts by visiting http://www.wmata.com/rider-guide/subscribe
- Global Center to Vienna, Monday through Friday (in effect Monday, 8/26/19)
- Summer 2019 Schedules
- Spring 2019 Schedules
- 2019 Spring Break Shuttle Service Summary
- Winter Break Schedule
For more details, please see Winter Break Shuttle Service Summary.
- Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro
- Vienna Metro to Sandy Creek
- No Global to Metro Service during Winter Break
The Sandy Creek to Metro schedule currently includes last arrival and last departure times from Vienna Metro. Due to construction on Metro, these times are in a state of flux and are subject to change. Please sign up for Metro Alerts to have the latest available information. We apologize for the uncertainty and inconvenience this may cause.
Fall 2018 Schedules
- Sandy Creek Vienna Metro Fall 2018 Monday to Friday Schedule
- Sandy Creek Vienna Metro Fall 2018 Saturday to Sunday Schedule
- Global Center Metro Fall 2018 Monday to Friday Schedule (No Weekend Service)
Summer 2018 Schedules
Download the Mobile Mason app or click Shuttle Tracker to view real-time arrival information.
The Mason to Metro Shuttles pick-up/depart from various stops on the Fairfax Campus, stops at the Commerce Building and at the Vienna Metro.
Several stops for the shuttles do not have timed stops (marked by --- on the schedule), however the shuttles drive by these stops as part of their normal route. If you want to catch the shuttle at one of the untimed stops, just be at the stop at the pickup time of the stop before yours! The driver will see you and stop to pick you up.