Scheduling a charter shuttle service is as easy as---
- Complete the online Reservation Request Form or the printable form below. Submit printable form to the Reston Limousine Reservations Manager, by faxing to Daniel Oh, 703-478-0136 or by email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review, approve and return the signed quote to Reston Limousine.
- Enter your reservation in eVA as a "Bill to AP" order using your department's organization code and account code. Include this in the description box: "Contract Number is: GMU-440-09". Submit your eVA order as usual.
- Reston Limo needs the eVA order submitted to them before your date of service.
- After service is provided, Reston Limo will forward the invoice to AP for payment. Invoice from Reston Limousine must have the contract number and your individual eVA order number on it for payment to be processed.
- Department credit card (p-card) payment is not authorized for charter shuttle services through Reston Limousine Services. All payments for charter shuttles are made via eVA as a BIll to Pay.
Online Reservation Request Form
Printable Reservation Request Form
Weekday and Weekend Service Rates
Transfer Rates for GMU
Tips and Shuttle Facts:
- Food and beverages are allowed on board all of our vehicles
- Sedan, SUV, or limo drivers will be in a black suit, white shirt, and tie.
- Van and bus drivers will be in a white shirt, tie, and black dress pants.
- The hourly rate sheet is the one that will be used most often. It is to be used when there is an excursion for example to DC to several locations or shuttling between two locations on the Mason Campus. Basically when you need the bus or vehicle for an extended period of time.
- The transfer rate sheet is for Airport/train station transfers or when a point to point transfer is required (i.e. George Mason Fairfax Campus - George Mason Prince William Campus, end of service). This is also good to use when there is a lot of down time between pickups. For example if the GMU-FX - GMU-PW trip is at 7:00 AM, and a return would not be required until 5:00 PM that day.
- There is a 3 hour minimum for sedans, suvs, and limousines.
- There is also a 3 hour minimum for minibuses, plus 1 hour of garage time (this is included in the minimum shown on the rate sheet)
- There is a 4 hour minimum on coach buses plus 1 hour of garage time (this is included in the minimum shown on the rate sheet)
Contact: Dan Oh, GMU Reservations Manager at 571-323-2507, ext. 507 or via email at email@example.com